CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Vignettes


Jon had me audition for a part in a little commercial called a vignette for a product he is doing an infomercial for.  I got the part and had to film my vignette on Wednesday.  It was a really different experience for me and I was really nervous.  The product is called a yourstory.  You can check out other people's vignettes if you want to on www.tellsomeoneyourstory.com.  Jobi is in the one with the grandma baking cookies.  He is a talented little man.  So, my story was about all my crafting ideas.  In these pictures I have a sample of a bracelet I made awhile ago and some picture frames I made and gave away for Christmas gifts.  This is what I talked about in my vignette.  Look for me in an infomercial in April or May on your infomercial station!  I will keep you posted on when and where.


P.S.  I am glad that Kate and mom are back from their trips!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, so cool. I'll have to check out the link...didn't do it yet. Did you really make the frames? They are soooo cute. Do you sell them?

Kate and Cole said...

Cute! who is that cute little girl in the frame? I am SO glad to be back. The drive was too long!!! Can't wait to chat with you. I missed you and your buns! hahaha!

HEATHER and JON said...

Thanks Leslie and Kate! Those frames I made for Christmas gifts and I have been working on building up a supply of frames to sell at a boutique or online. My friends and I get together once a week and work on our frames. It is fun to do. I still can't look at your blog or else I would leave a comment for you. My email is hngelder@hotmail.com