CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rexburg



I was just in Rexburg this weekend and spent Saturday night at my parents house.  We were just hanging out and eating pizza.  I got a photo of Kate in her usual pose....nursing mother!  My mom made all of the grandkids flannel pillowcases for Valentines Day and gave them some candy.  Reese was eating her ring sucker and was letting me take her picture.  She is such a cute little girl.  She is always so photogenic. 

Sweet like sugar!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I am always in that position aren't I? No wonder my baby is huge! That Reesie sure is a cute girl just like her mama! hahahaha!

Erin said...

That Reesie girls mother is just as humble as her daughter! : )

What a couple of cuties!