CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I forgot to show SeaWorld!

So I was looking at pictures to put on my Facebook page and realized that I never did show our pictures from SeaWorld.  Pretty airheaded.  So this picture is when we first got to SeaWorld and we went to the dolphin show.  We sat pretty high up in the soak zone thinking we wouldn't get wet.
Well, we all didn't get wet.  Just Jon got soaked!  It was so funny.  I thought it was also funny that we were at the dolphin show and there was one part in the show where a pilot whale came out and splashed the crowd.  The whale was the one who got Jon wet.  I think it is ironic that the whale splashed Jon and his company is named after a whale.  Weird.  Maybe it is just me.
Jobi eating cotton candy, waiting for Shamu to come out.
Shamu
I can't believe that the keep the manatees outside with no water!  They get pretty banged up with all the kids riding on their backs.

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Cute pics! I love the one of jon in the soak zone! hahahaha! wish you were still here! I guess I will be there in like a week and a half! yahoo!