CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More California

The theme parks finally got to Jobi.  I think he lost it!
The Dumbo ride was one of Jobi's favorite rides.  He is a real thrill seeker.  His other favorite ride was the Pirates of the Caribbean.  
He was so mad we made him ride Splash Mountain one more time and to top it all off he got soaked.  Mostly soaked all in his jeans, which made it worse.
This is Jon and I on the Ferry at Disneyland.  Jobi was too busy enjoying the view!
Jon and Jobi and California Adventure.  They were both ready to go back to the hotel at this point.  Party Animals!

2 comments:

Erin said...

It looks like you had fun. I am jelous that you and Kate get to hang out until Friday! I hope you guys have fun! Also, I must say that I am so hurt that I am not talented enough to be apart of your infomercial. : ( Do you not love me? J/K! (I bet you haven't heard that in a few years eh?) Have a good time with out talented actress sister!

camping anyone said...

How cute! Soy loves to look at your blog so keep the pics coming! Next year Jaren said we would love to have you come with us because I am not going without him. What a 180! So you come to Disney with my fam and I will go to Europe with yours. Sounds like a great trade! love ya lots!