CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life in Colorado

When we lived in Colorado, the snow was non stop.  This picture is off our top deck out the back yard.  I liked living in Colorado, but one thing I really didn't like was how long winter was.  We lived at 9000 elevation and the snow never stopped.  This deck actually got ripped off because the snow came rushing off the roof and tore it off.
We lived in this house for almost 3 years.  It looked like a little cabin in the woods.  It was a fun adventure.
I think the dogs and Jobi all loved Colorado a lot.  We hated how far apart we were from family, but it all worked out because now we live so close.  

I was just running out of new things to post, so I looked in the past and found these cute pics.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I just remembered, I was supposed to call you back. How was dinner? I love past pictures you post. If cole would get my darn printer hooked up, I could do the same! I can't believe you lived there for 3 years. Remember when I came to see you? Ryker wasn't even a year old. I am so glad you live where you live now. MUCH better! I love you. Can't wait for you to come

Erin said...

I did love your house there, it was so cute! But I love your new one even more and I love that you are so much closer! YAY! I am so excited that we are all going to be home this weekend! WOOOOO!