CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kate's visit

Kate and her kids came to visit me for a few days because Cole was out of town and she just loves me.  So I had to take  a picture of Reese's cute outfit.  She is a little princess.......just ask her!  If you say, "You look so pretty today" she will say, "no, I look like a princess!"  She is a cutie pie.
Don't you think I forgot about my nephew Ryker.  He came along and we had a few adventures.  We had a good time and can't wait for Kate and her family to come again and for longer next time.


We all went out to eat and ate too much!  It was good.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

great pics! Who is the chubby girl eating pizza? Ya, I definitely need to get back to normal eating habits! YIKES! I'll get my pics on the blog soon!

Kate and Cole said...

Um, I'm ready for another post.....