CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Spring Yard Summer Yard

This was my front yard just after I got my new flower baskets on Memorial Day.
This is my flower baskets just a couple of weeks ago. Look how much my baskets have grown.
I really enjoyed these baskets that I got this year in Idaho. I couldn't find any around here that were as big as these. I can't wait to see the all the flowers again next year. I am not ready for the snow coming. Boo!
I just had to show off my flower baskets.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

Your house looks sooo cute! I love how the orange pops out in the pictures! And of course, your flower baskets and yard always look pretty.

I miss my cute house in Daybreak!

ropenracen said...

So pretty...I don't want the snow either...