CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My weird animals

Loki and Maisey sharing a bed. Loki usually doesn't hang out with the other cats because nobody really likes him. He is a really weird cat, but I love him.
Any kind of box or sack, my cats can't stay out of it. It gets pretty funny to catch them in the act of being weird. It's usually Maisey or Frito that is the weirdest.
Loki never hangs out with the family so if you know him at all, this is a weird occurence! Ruby just wants to know why Loki is hanging out in her bed.
This is Ruby's Halloween costume. She is going to be a fairy. The last two years she has been a lady bug, so this will be a nice change.
Ruby won a gold medal! Just kidding. She is wearing my new necklace. That gave me an idea to make her a necklace that she will wear as a collar. I don't have a picture of it, but it looks really cute. She looks like a little lady!
Maisey is not scared of anything. Ruby and Maisey follow me wherever I go. I guess they are getting used to sleeping right next to each other because of that. I think it is pretty cute.
Maisey might not be afraid of anything but a door closed behind her. This was the front door shut with her stuck outside. She gets so worried, but she is so curious of the outdoors.

4 comments:

ropenracen said...

I love you Heather...

HEATHER and JON said...

I love you mom!

Kate and Cole said...

What cute pets! They're only half as weird as they're owner!

camping anyone said...

hahaha love it! i agree with Kate.