CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bowling

Awe! Isn't that cute? We went bowling like a month or so ago and took some pictures of the big event.
Jon is teaching Jobi how to bowl. Jobi was so mad that he couldn't get it right. I think he is going to be super hard on himself when it comes to sports as he gets older. All I can tell him is to keep practicing and thats how you get better. He of course doesn't like that answer! It's probably how I felt growing up when my dad said if I just go in and clean my room, it would take 15 minutes. I always thought in my head, Ya Right! Good times.
Jobi in an action shot. Too cool not to post! Happy dance!
This was a picture of Jobi's Amish haircut. We went and got his haircut and the girl basically just cut his bangs straight across and left the rest. It looked fine when we left because it was still wet. I had to go somewhere else to get it recut. It was not good!



Here is Jon being a pro bowler. I believe it!

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I love JOn's beginning stance with his little hiney sticking out. hilarious! Jobi is going to be huge. Do you realize this? Look how long and lanky he his! His feet are huge! What a cute little amish boy