CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seattle Trip

We went to Seattle again a couple of weekends ago for the Nebraska Huskers football game against the Washington Huskies. We met up with Roger and Linda and the boys had a great time. I think Jobi will remember that fun game forever.
Roger and Linda stayed at Linda's sister's house in Seattle and of course they are big Washington fans and they made Jobi try on the Husky hat. It was pretty cool. They all had a great time.
Jobi loved to watch the fish be thrown around at the fish market. People seem to loose their heads at places like the Pikes Market. People will come stand right in front of you to take a picture or to just get a better view of the fish throwing. Hello - I am 5'3" people and my son is shorter than that. People/tourists just loose their heads when something cool is going on. Other than that, the fish market was fun!
Of course we had to send Roger to the fat booth. He looks great!
On our last day we went over to West Seattle to the beach. We could stay there all day. It is fun to hang out by the water and hear the calm of the waves splashing the beach. It so beautiful too.
Self portrait of me on the beach. This is a classic Heather pose. I always take this photo of myself where ever we go!
Jobi and I had a fun time looking for seashells and sea glass. Jobi loves to play by the water.

I thought this picture was funny. I look so confused.
I think Jon looks so cute on the beach. I love those clouds in the background. They are one of my favorite features in pictures. The clouds make such cool pictures. Thanks for looking. I am so glad I figured out how to post more pictures than just 5 at a time. Wish I would have known that for all the Alaska pictures I posted!

1 comments:

ropenracen said...

Cool pictures Hez...you look so pretty and confused? Love ya