CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tonsilectomy

So, two weeks ago I got my tonsils out and I was expecting it to be totally awful. All I heard from everyone was how bad it was and how it is so much worse as an adult. I heard it hurts so bad, you don't even want to swallow your own spit and that it is the worse sore throat that you ever had.

I am happy to report that it really wasn't that bad. I had some pain killers that helped me get through it though. It has just been over 2 weeks and I feel almost normal. It still hurts to yawn, but it wasn't too bad. I went back to the doctor and he said that I was in the 5% of people who don't have a bad time with this surgery. To tell you the truth, I am usually in the percentage who have it the worse, so I am happy I was lucky this time.
My mom came to help take care of my the day I had my surgery and we ended up having a fun time. We went to Target shopping and we even worked on our beaded stuff. Thanks mom for coming. I appreciate it and I love you!
FYI, I apologize for the slutty picture of me, but Jon made me pose that way! He is a nerd.

1 comments:

ropenracen said...

Heather, I had so much fun, you are the best sick person I've ever had. Thanks for painting my toe nails, I thinks I should have been painting yours. Love you so much, lets do it again soon without the pain.