CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas name drawing



Mom, Joey, Erin, and Kate, watch the video for the name drawing for the kids Christmas. We made it a video so it would be fair. Mom and Erin, I just wanted you to be up on the latest info EVERYONE will be talking about! J/K. It is just for fun. Here are the names:

Sawyer has Dax
Jobi has Dylan
Keller has Reese
Ryker has Sawyer
Reese has Keller
Dylan has Ryker
Dax has Jobi

The video ended with out a final answer, but to make it work Keller had to have Reese not Jobi.
Let me know all your complaints!!
Love you all!

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

And Merry Christmas to you King of the BUTTHOLES!!! I loved this and I think you should do a lot more videos! hahaha I loved how it looks old too! Nice work! And It's totally rigged and you cheated. I demand a recount!