CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Rexburg visit

So this isn't in Rexburg, but I thought he was too cute not to put on the blog. He has cut his hair short since this pic and it is to cold to wear flip flops, but look how cute!!
Joey is always trying to kiss me all the time. We are so in love! It was such a special moment.
This is me, Joey, my mom, and Erin in the Winco parking lot in Idaho Falls. We had to go get some granola fixings and we had a fun time. My mom has a phone that reads your text messages to you so we were texting funny things to her phone so we could hear the computer say it in such a funny way. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! The sentence, Joey is a cotton headed ninny muggins doesn't sound too funny here, but it is a riot when the computer lady reads it to you.
Me and my freaks!
That is a little better. Joey was really cold and had to wear her hat everywhere in the house, I guess. She is a little bit weirder than the rest of us.

3 comments:

ropenracen said...

That was a fun weekend...looking forward to next weekend. Love ya Hez and JG is a cutie.

Kate and Cole said...

That's so awesome I'm in none of these. I feel the love! Glad you had a great time with my sisters!

HEATHER and JON said...

Kate, if you were more awesome you could hang out with the rest of us. I can teach you!