CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Lights

This is how I decorated my house this year. I got the toy soldiers on clearance last year after Christmas. I did add one more thing to the pillars in the front. I just think it turned out cute. This year I have just been in the mood to get the decorations up early and I have been dying to get the tree up, but I haven't convinced Jon yet. He hasn't been in the mood just yet. Soon enough!
We went to the movie last weekend and I saw this movie sign of Jobi's twin. I made him take a picture with it and he wasn't happy about that. It turns out that Jobi doesn't look that much like Justin Bieber. Here is the proof.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty Heather!!! Love the fun decor!!!

Kate and Cole said...

babeh babeh babeh...bebe??? hahaha Love the toy soldiers! I want them. give them to me.