CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Girls Weekend

My mom and sisters came down to Utah to go Christmas shopping last weekend. We had so much fun. One of the places we went was Ikea of course. We decided we should pretend to be mannequins throughout the whole store. Here is Kate modeling a really comfy chair.

Are you buying it? You should have seen what she was doing in this chair after this shot. I will not post those pics for her safety! They are much too funny.
So, Joey wasn't modeling here. She didn't even know I took her picture. She looks pretty hot.
Reese even got in on the action. She is such a natural. I love this gal!
Erin really was believable. I thought she was a real mannequin. Great job!
I would totally read a book in front of these storage boxes if they were in my house!
Kate is selling hampers now. I would totally buy that.
I am modeling cups. To be honest, I think I could have done a lot better at modeling. What is wrong with me or what is wrong with my directors?
Oh wait, this is a little more believable. Oh wait, no it isn't!
I think this is the winner of the mannequin contest. It really does look like she is smiling with her eyes. You can tell she watches Americas next top model. Great job!
I would buy 100 step stools from this model. Wow!
Uh?
This mannequin is wearing man hands. Someone put the wrong size on. They are really stiff too!
She is such a natural. What is she pointing at? A sale?
These two just sold me a day bed.
We had so much fun and laughed so hard. Thanks ladies for the fun. I can't wait for the next time. Mom, bring your phone!

3 comments:

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so funny!!!! I have not laughed that hard in a really long time ladies!! I love laughing until I cry!! I am pretty sure Tyra is going to be knocking on all of our doors once she sees our photo session. Love you ladies!!!

ropenracen said...

That was so fun...I felt like such a natual smizing. I was truley surrounded by top models. I laughed my butt off. Good time...lets do it again. Love ya.

Kate and Cole said...

I am laughing so hard I'm crying!! hahahahahaha!! I prepared myself for my spread eagle shot. I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't see it :( haha I love the one with the mani wearing the man hands! I can't beleive someone is stupid enough to put man hands on a girl mani. It loooks so awkward!hahahahaha