CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

O Pioneers

Look at this little pioneer girl we found shopping for Christmas bargains. We decided we would take her along with us.
I told these pioneers that we were never going to find the promise land and this is what they looked like.
Then I said that we did find the promise land. This is the place! They were over joyed. It looks like Kate was the happiest. She is praising the Lord! What a bunch of lovely ladies. We had so much fun shopping.

4 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

hahahahahahahaha! These are awesome! I love the broad shouldered gal in the white...yuck!

HEATHER and JON said...

Oh gal, you were just the closest to the camera! Don't be dumb.
Your comment made me laugh though!!

Kate and Cole said...

I just keep cracking up about this! I love moms happy face! Apparently she lost her teeth on the long journey!

camping anyone said...

Hehehe i am laughing out loud. you girls are funny.