CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Jobi's Birthday

This picture wasn't on Jobi's Birthday, but it looks like I am in a party hat!
My mom made Jobi this awesome Denver Broncos blanket. He loves it and sleeps with it every night. They are one of his favorite teams. Don't they look so great and cute? I think so!
Jobi had two birthday cakes because he had a friends party and a family party. This one was the family cake. It was a DQ ice cream cake with a skate boarder on it. My sisters came and we went to Jumping Jacks to let the kids run around and they did and everyone had a great time.
This one is just a simple friends skateboarding cake that I made. I am not a cake decorator my any means. Jobi really liked it so that works for me! He got a WII for his birthday so they had a video game party for him. They had a great time.
This was Jobi having a really good hair day. We had to take a picture of it! I think my boy is the cutest!

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute!!!! I am glad you finally posted his birthday now that it is almost Thanksgiving, slacker!!!!! It was super fun to get to spend a birthday with him!!! Love you Jobi!!!

ropenracen said...

What a cutie...I'm glad he likes his blanket. I'd love a copy of that picture of us together..Please.

Kate and Cole said...

He is seriously so freaking cute. I love him! I can't believe he's 9. Sad :( That is a great picture of him and grandma