CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Uncle Chad's visit

Uncle Chad was in town for one night before he flew out to Belize for his fishing trip. Jobi and I met him at his hotel by the airport. When we got there he was in the process of trying on all his new gear for his trip. He had a bandana type thing that was a loop that goes around your neck and head. His is the color of a Rainbow Trout.
Here is Rainbow Trout Chad and his awesome fly fishing gloves. We all had to try them on.
Jobi was not impressed with our funniness. Chad and I were laughing so hard at each other. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was fun.
That is better. Not so pouty.
Oh, cute as a bugs ear! Thanks for the fun time Chad. Every time I see a 4runner just like mine, I think about how we tried to get in the car and we couldn't because it wasn't my car! We are nerds, but we know how to have fun.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

What fun pictures! Chad is such a dork! hahahahaha! looks like you had a great time. I love chad's get up. He looks like he's going out for a ladies lunch by the lake.

Erin said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Those are hilarious!!!! LOVE THEM!! You guys are totally dorky and I love that Jobi was embarassed. HAHAHA!Good times and pictures. : )

camping anyone said...

Man I dont get on the computer for a few days and you do a ton of posts!!! Yipee! Love the Chad pics. I love that Jobi was embarassed. He is way to "cool" for you guys. I agree with Kates Ladies lunchin comment. Funny!