CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Classic Jobi

Have you ever seen a cuter jib? I know I haven't. This is when we lived in Coeur d'Alene. I can't believe how little he is.
Look at these little puppies. Jobi was such a cute boy with such a fun personality. He still is.
Classic. I loved that red coat. Look at those chubby cheeks.
Jobi's cheesy face. Look how young Quincy looks. She doesn't have any white on her face here. Jobi is around 2yrs in all these pictures.
Here he is on his 3rd birthday. It looks like my eight year old shrunken down. What a little gentleman. I love me some Jobi and ice cream cake!!

4 comments:

ropenracen said...

Luv yum...Keep sharing.

Kate and Cole said...

So cute! he was such a cute little boy! What happened? (tell him I said that please) I am loving the frequent blog posts by the way! Keep em coming!

Anisa said...

It's so fun to see pics of kids when they are little... he looks the same.. just younger. What a cutie!! Love the red coat pic the best.

camping anyone said...

Aaahh the red coat. It has become a favorite at our house. Just so you know. Dylan loves it. Thank you the cute coat lives on. I love to see little Jobi but it makes me sad at the same time. What a cutie!