CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Snowboarding in Steamboat

For Spring Break we went to Steamboat Springs, CO to meet up with Jon and go snowboarding. Jon had been there for about a week working and Jobi and I went to see him and a vacation. We ended up having a great time. It is really nice there and I love the little shops.
This is at the airport waiting for our flight. We got stuck at the Denver airport for 5 hours and ended up spending the night there. It all worked out and we had a great time.
This is Jon's best friend here. He is always on his phone. He says it is for work, but everytime I catch a glimpse of it, he's on Facebook. Busted! We had just gone into the lodge to eat and we were waiting for our food.
Jobi learned how to snowboard while we were there. He really liked it. He said he wants a snowboard of his own now. I was tempted to teach him myself, but Jon talked some sense into me and we got him a group lesson. I think I would have been in trouble for sure if I would have just taught him. He would get mad and ignore me when I would come by and check on him. Just like his dad!!
These pictures are really dark, but he sure looked like a cute snowboard boy.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

How fun! I'm glad he finally learned! I have been telling Ryker for about 3 years in a row now that I'll take him, but it never happens. Next year...right?

HEATHER and JON said...

That's funny! That is exactly what I did with Jobi. Is Targhee still open?

camping anyone said...

yipee!!! Sawyer will be so excited. You guys will have to come with us to Big Sky this next year for sure. Im glad you all had fun.