CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

More of the Classics

Classic cousin shot. Look how little Ryker and Keller are. What a bunch of cuties!
I love this picture, I just hate my big gut hanging out for the world to see! What can you do? Everybody looks too pretty not to post it.
Our Saturday night Sam's Club run with the whole family. If these three sat on the dog food now, the cart wouldn't move!
This is the funniest picture I own. I don't know what Jobi did, but it must have been shocking! Grandpa's face is hilarious. This was in Colorado when grandpa and grandma drove there to see us. It was pretty fun!
Another classic red coat picture! We took a lot of good photos that day. It's hard to imagine he was ever that small now. He is almost as tall as me now!

5 comments:

Erin said...

HAHAHA I just had to wipe a tear I was laughing so hard!!! Good start to the day. : ) That picture of Grandpa and Jobi is freaking hilarious and your caption makes it even funnier! That picture of Jobi, Sawyer, and Ryker, it looks like Dax is sitting there with them. They are such cute little boys, all of them! I love the last picture of Jobi, his face is priceless. I love old pictures, keep them coming!

HEATHER and JON said...

Thanks Erin! I am glad i could make you cry this morning! Love ya.

camping anyone said...

Oh my sakes....I have seen that Grandpa pic before but it never gets old!!! Love it. I think Jobi's expression is almost as good. Its like he is thinking " This old man is freakin weird! Love me some gramma and gramps! Jon looks really young in the pics too.

camping anyone said...

I didnt even comment on how cute everyone else looked too. I love the pics of the boys. They are all so little. It is crazy to see the clothes that they have on and now Dylan is wearing or already outgrown the clothes that Keller has on and same with Sawyer and Keller. They grow up way way too fast. That one of Sawyer, Ryker and Jobi on the dog food...love it. It does for sure look lit Daxie poo sitting there not Ryker! Thanks for sharing you made my day! and I needed a pick me up so THANKS!

Kate and Cole said...

First of all, you are in BIG trouble for posting that picture of me in the disgusting blue shirt! I look like a fatty! I don't know why you think you do? My gut totally out does yours. There's no contest. I was real chubby then. The pictures of Ryker about made me cry :( I can't believe he's so old now. I HATE IT! But they are cute cute pics! thanks for sharing! btw, I don't remember you taking that picture of dax at sam's ;) haha