CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Time

I made Jobi wear this cute little santa jocker hat while we decorated the tree. I thought he would hate it and take it right off, but he wore it the whole time. He is quite cute don't you think?
This is our tree. It took forever to put the lights on and Jobi was quite the helper.
We all got to open a gift on Christmas Eve and Jobi got the skateboard he wanted. He was pretty happy about it. He needs to get a helmet and maybe a little less snow and he will be showing us all what he can do.
These shoes are what I got to open on Christmas Eve. They are actually boots. I love them. Thanks Jon.
Jon got these slipper shoes. Doesn't he look like he is enjoying himself? He always looks like that.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jobi looks so cute with his santa helper hat on. I am so thankful I got to hang out with you guys over christmas. Thanks for coming up. Love you.

Kate and Cole said...

I am laughing my butt off right now about that darn joker hat. That is hilarious! It's even more funny than Ryker wearing the elf hat to temple square. Love it! Miss ya already!