CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Cabin Time

Me and my dad at the cabin. I think he is so handsome! I wouldn't trade him for another dad.
This is my cheesy face. It seems like I am always pulling this face in pictures!
Jaren and Chad being computer nerds at the cabin. What's new?
Three cuties on the couch. Everybody got to relax and have a good time. It sure was was fun.
My sisters Joey and Erin getting in chummy in the kitchen. Isn't that sweet? Good times!

3 comments:

ropenracen said...

Thanks Hez, loved the photos, the one of the fat thigh on the couch is a keeper. I had a good time. Its all about memories

Kate and Cole said...

Awe that's a fun post! That was fun!! I loved hanging out with you! I'm glad you would trade your dad. That just be horrible of you if you did.

camping anyone said...

how fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. I dont think I took that many so thanks for sharing!