CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Cabin

This is the crazy hair lady that lives at the cabin. She scared us every morning. I am scared just looking at her now!
Here is Sawyer. He was up playing pool all day and night with Jobi. It got a little out of hand.
Sawyers opponent, Jobi. He is as mean as he looks! He had a great time at the cabin.
My brother Chad and my sister Erin cooking in the kitchen. Aren't they just peachy??
This is my Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday. I told my mom that I wanted something different on the cake this year. Something that isn't me. I think she nailed it pretty good. Hunting deer isn't my specialty!

7 comments:

Anisa said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! I don't think I knew it was your birthday.

Kate and Cole said...

I love that cake! it's so fitting. By the way, only the people who really matter comment on your blog! You really should post more often so you can get it printed into a book. So awesome. I'm excited! Love ya!

ropenracen said...

I love you blog...and the pictures. I had such a good time at the cabin, to bad its over, we need to find a new spot. Did I tell you the owner called and chewed me out for the post we put in his BOOK...

Kate and Cole said...

Update lamo!

Shirley Clan said...

I LOVE the deer! It's too funny. I think I'll get one like it next year!

Kate and Cole said...

I am still laughing over the comment you left on my blog: "you are a fun mom. I am a boring mom."
You're such a dork. And you are not a boring mom. You're the funnest lady ever!

Kate and Cole said...

Why don't you quit being so lame and update your blog. That would be greatly appreciated.