CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day

So, I took a picture of some members of my family on Christmas Day. I wish I had a picture of everyone from Christmas, but I only got some. Dax is Kate's youngest and he is all over the place. Such a cute boy!
Jon having fun at the Hill's house!
Dad in his usual position, minus one dog in his lap.
This is Cole, Kate's husband. He just got done sitting in the massage chair and is looking pretty relaxed!
Kate in the massage chair. She looks like a happy camper! More to come.....

3 comments:

Erin said...

How cute! I am glad you got some pictures because I sure didn't. : ( boo!

Let's see somemore!!!!

ropenracen said...

Good job Hez,luv um, and it was a good time while it lasted.

Kate and Cole said...

hahahahahahaha!!! That is a classic picture! Sick! Cute pictures of my boys! Share more!