CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some Fun

Here is a picture of my two sisters and my mom when they came to Utah for some Christmas shopping. My other sister was lame and couldn't make it. She was just trying to cause some drama in our family! Just kidding. We missed her a lot. We had a great time and laughed a lot. My family brings out a different side to me. Sometimes an evil side comes out when I drive! We won't get into that.
This is my sister and her husband, I mean boyfriend! They are a cute couple and he fits into our family so well. In this picture he is a cowboy. Sometimes he is a skater boy!! He knows what I am talking about.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I will post those pictures next!!

1 comments:

Shirley Clan said...

You girls are so cute. I love that picture with your mom and sisters. I love your family!