CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

JOBI'S BAPTISM

Jobi and Uncle Cole getting ready to be baptized. I asked Cole to baptize Jobi and Uncle Jaren to confirm him. It all worked out and we had a great time.


All the kids together. It doesn't happen often. Aren't they the cutest? When Jobi went down in the water and came up, Keller said really loud, "You did it Jobi!" It was so cute. Everyone laughed.
The rare picture of my whole family together except my brother Chad. He is the only one who didn't come. We really need to get a family picture taken. The last one we got taken was in the 80's. We all had great feathered hair and no kids or husbands. Its time guys!

3 comments:

Erin said...

you look really pretty in these pictures! I am really happy we could be there on that important day for jobi! Love you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

camping anyone said...

love it!!! Thanks for posting these. It was a fun weekend. I love the pics. what a cute family we are. I dont mean that cocky I just think we have an awesome family!

Shirley Clan said...

I remember the family picture! You girls all had those ji-normouse bangs! I love your cute pictures.