CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Zion

Just thought I would put some more pictures of our trip on here.  Some of you might have already seen these on facebook, but I thought I would still put them on.  Nothing else exciting has been happening, so this is what you get!  
This is our silly little Jobi.  Always trying to make people laugh.

The camping dog.  She acts like she is pretty out doorsy, but she isn't.
Here are the sketch artists.  They were just sketching the local scenery together.  What cute boys I have!

3 comments:

HEATHER and JON said...

Here you go Kate! You are always on my case. Sorry I am not a better blogger.

Erin said...

YEAH!!!! SHe posted AGAIN!!! I love the pictures, you guys look so cute. I love the RV by the way.

LOVE YOU!

Kate and Cole said...

I love the jacket jobi is wearing. Who was the genius who picked those out? Whoever it was is beautful and witty. I love it!