CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dying the eggs

The plan was to take white eggs and dye them to look like they were tye dyed, but that kit ripped me off!  I played with that plastic contraption for like 30 minutes and then you couldn't even tell that it was tye dyed.  We ended up just dying them mostly solid colors.  Boring!  That is the last time I spend over $2 for egg dye!

The egg finder, Jobi.  He was a pro.  There were only about 2 or 3 that I had to point out to him.
Jobi loved dying the eggs.  He is a little artist, but we already knew that.
Jon was so excited about eating all the candy in the eggs.  He had quite the loot.
Jobi and I were trying to figure out how to dye the eggs.  It was pretty fun.

4 comments:

Erin said...

How cute, it looks like you guys had a fun easter!

Kate and Cole said...

hahaha! I love your "deciding" face in the last picture. So funnny. That's a cute shirt. It looks like you had fun. I can't believe you spent over $2 on egg dye!!!

Kate and Cole said...

In reference to your soldier comment, (imagine in a monotone voice) Don't get me started, Don't even get me started...

ropenracen said...

What you do is buy the dye for next year after easter at 1/2 off. Little Martha scientalogy...