CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a few more

Jonny enjoying the scenery.
Jobi being part of the scenery.  Hottie!
My two boys by the river in Zion.  I think we took a lot of pictures for only going camping for 2 nights.  We never even made it into the park!  Lame.....
I was searching for the perfect marshmallow stick.  It was pretty tricky.  Jon couldn't find the nice metal ones we have.  It wasn't the biggest problem we had on that trip, but we are glad we got to see that part of Utah.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Gees, does it ever end? hahahahahha! I totally kidding! I love that picture of you. You look so cute. It looks like a pretty camp spot. Love your buns.

camping anyone said...

pretty cute pics! you look way cute especially for camping. It seems like you guys were having fun. Maybe you are all just good actors!