CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Frames

So, tonight I went to a party for my neighbors grand opening of her new store that is in her basement.  She had a really good idea for me to sell my picture frames that I make at her grand opening.  So I packed up my bin full of 30 of my frames and 5 of my friends and took them over to her house.  I sat there for three hours and came home with my 30 frames and my friends 5 frames.  I didn't sell even ONE!!  I was hoping to sell some frames, but now I am just ready for the next show or party!  

What can you do?
Kate set that craft fair up.  I am ready to go!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think they are so dang cute! I will totally buy one! Good luck with your next event.

Kate and Cole said...

That is frickin lame. How much did you sell them for again? were there a lot of people who showed up? Fill me in.

Anisa said...

They are totally cute. I can't believe you didn't sell one!!!