CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not nearly enough North Carolina

I had so much fun visiting Jill in North Carolina. I didn't realize that I didn't post all the cute pictures I took while I was there.
Me and a horse at a petting zoo! He was so cute. What a great photo op!
This was the prettiest picture. It was such a pretty day with all the fall colors. Jill and I had a great time.
More pics of J and H. I would love to go back to the East coast and explore. It is so different there. Trees galore. You can't even tell where you are at on the Interstate. It was very interesting.
This was the biggest mansion and we went on a tour and it was really cool. It's called the Biltmore Mansion. A husband and wife and their child lived there. They had a whole wing just for the help. It was really pretty!

4 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Who are these people who live in the "alleged" mansion. More like a castle if you ask me. That is freakin crazy! I can't imagine living that way. Who are these people? Why are they so rich? How old was this "mansion"? I need more details that what you have given.

ropenracen said...

Cool pics send more...

ropenracen said...

Heather...look it up on line,cool house..Did you go inside?

HEATHER and JON said...

It was in the 1800's and it is just like a museum now. It is awesome though! You can go inside certain rooms.