CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last summer

I never posted pictures from the 4th of July, so I guess better late than never. We had so much fun that we wanted to go back again this year too! We were visiting Jon's Dad and his wife Linda in Cody, WY and we had never been there for the 4th before. Aren't they so cute?
We went to the bull riding competition at the rodeo and it was so fun. The bulls are the best part of the rodeo I think!
We stopped in Yellowstone and saw some geysers. Jobi had never seen one before. He thought it was really cool.
This one was his favorite!
Isn't he so cute? I think so!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Yes! He is adorable. We must be related. I just love my little mike tv. I agree and I think it goes withouth saying that Ryker does too :) that the bulls are the best part of the rodeo...right after barrell racing that is :D

ropenracen said...

I'm glad somebody said right after barrel racing. Cute pictures Hez. I think I say that kid in a chocolate movie!?!