CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Museum

This was a cool magnetic wall that had tubes that you put balls in and see them go through the track they made.
Jobi and I delivering the 5:00 news. We were looking at each other and giving our cheesy news anchor smiles. This part was my favorite.
Jobi and Brynlee giving us the top stories. Check out Jobi's cheeser!
More construction. Jobi really enjoyed this part, but there were too many little kids. We aren't use to such weirdos!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha! I love the 5 o clock news segment by Heather and Jobi. I bet it was super funny! What a fun mom!

Kate and Cole said...

We are SO GOING THERE next time we come. How fun! I think jobi wants to be on tv

ropenracen said...

Heather you look alot like Carol Anus jk jk jk Really you look like you could be a reporter. Love it.

Shirley Clan said...

Is this by where you live? We'll have to plan to come down and try it out with you.