CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jobi's poor mouth!

This is close by Jobi's mouth. He was at my friends house and jumped off a chair and hit the corner of the tv. That has been almost 2 months ago and he still has like a little marble inside the cut. It makes it so you can see his dimple for sure! He still looks really cute, don't worry about that.
Here are the 4 teeth Jobi had to get pulled. One of them split in half. He had to have them removed because he was cursed with the Gelder teeth and there isn't any room for his adult teeth to come in. The dentist said if we pull these teeth then he won't have to have braces on for as long. Lucky Jobi!
I was a little more nervous than Jobi was to get his teeth pulled. I made him get the gas. He says he never even felt it. He sure looks cute with this get up though huh?
It all worked out!

6 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Well it sounds like your tooth pulling experience worked out better than ours did. Those are some deep roots! Wow! I'm glad you finally took my advice and decied to stop being the lamest person ever and update your blog. Love ya!

Kate and Cole said...

By the way, I forgot to mention that I love your old lady finger in the picture!!!! hahahahahahaha!!! I got a good chuckle out of that.

Erin said...

Poor kid! I am happy you are not lame anymore either. : )

HEATHER and JON said...

FYI: That's not my finger Kate! It is my friend Mickaela's finger! Gave me a chuckle anyway.

camping anyone said...

that is kind of gross. Poor kid! Thanks ever so much for sharing!

ropenracen said...

I'd like to see an after picture...I've also been waiting for a new post from you.