CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Some Random photos

This a rare picture of all the kids.  Unfortunately Reese and Dylan weren't born yet.  This is also the day we found out Erin was the prettiest out of us all!

This is one of my favorite pictures.  We had a really fun time and the only thing missing that day was Kate.  I think she was still pregnant.
I also love this picture of Chad and Kate and Jobi.  Where has the time gone?  Jobi is so big now!  I can hardly lift him now.
This is Jon's favorite picture of my grandpa.  My grandparents came to Colorado to see us and we went out to eat.  I don't remember anything special that caused the look on grandpa's face.  It is pretty funny though.

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

I can't believe I was holding Jobi! He is HUGE NOW!!! cute pictures! Ilove old ones. Keep em coming!