CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adding some character!

So we are adding some new details to our house.  This

is the kitchen nook and we just added some wainscoating.  
It will be painted yellow on the top tomorrow.  
This color is a big fat neon mistake!  I guess they don't
really give you a big enough square on the swatch page.
It is going to be red now with a glaze over it.
The kitchen is going to have a glaze on it too.  I will 
update you all when it is done.  Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

looks so good hez! Idon't think the green looks bad, but I can't wait to see pictures of the red. The kitchen looks great!

Kate and Cole said...

it works

Anonymous said...

how the heck do you have all this time? I have been thinking for 3 years that I want to paint, but how to find the time?!!!

HEATHER and JON said...

Jill, I hired someone to do it for me! The wainscoating is new too. It feels like a new house now. You need to start a blog too!