CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I forgot the words

I forgot to write the captions for the pictures.  I just wanted to say that Jobi is so excited to finally have a little brother.  They have been playing really good and Dylan likes to watch Jobi play the xbox, which is a big plus in his book.  Dylan did so much better last night and slept from 8 PM until 8AM.  I still have that motherly instinct that won't go away about worrying about if they are breathing and alive in their room.  It makes it hard to sleep!  I am glad that he is feeling more at home here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All, I love your Blog. I am confused about Dylan. How did he come into your life?
I want to Thank You for the Betty Boop Quilt. I had to contact the Lady that sent it to find out who ordered it. She didn't put any info in the box at all. I suggested that she always at least put the name of the person who ordered her product. Thanks again.
Love, Betty Jo

Erin said...

Love the t-shirt for Joey, very fitting!!!Dylan and Jobi look so cute playing, I bet they are having so much fun! Your house looks super cute, have fun with mom and dad this weekend. : )

HEATHER and JON said...

Hey Betty Jo,
Thanks for the comments to our blog. We were babysitting Dylan, my nephew, for my sister while she was in California. Thank you for the great Christmas gift also. I am glad you liked the quilt. I am sorry it was so late. Well, keep in touch!
Love
Heather, Jon, Jobi