CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January

So January is a hard month for me.  I always just feel like hanging around and not doing anything.  That makes blogging a little hard because nothing is going on.  I decided to go through some old pictures to post.  I took these pictures probably 4 years ago and haven't done anything with them yet.  So here they are.  Jobi with his patriotic hat.


This is the nerdy couple.  The picture that I wanted to post would not have made Joey very happy.  So this will have to do.


Mom and Dad have a very creative pose!  I especially love the location of Bubba's nose.
(I pushed a button and now I can't figure out why everything is underlined.)


This is another nerdy couple in my family.  They did some single shots too, but this is a classic shot for them.

What?  This is the way he always acts!  He is a crazy knife man.  What can he cut for you?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your such a HO!!! where is your picture with that dang hat on? I can not believe that you posted those but they are dang funny!

Kate and Cole said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! I love it. find more old ones to post PLEASE! everyone looks so funny. I love mom and dad's. I do love that bubbal is sniffing moms yooohoo. Great photos