CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Better late than never

 Peace out!  I can't believe how much he has changed and I can't believe how hard it is to have 5 seconds to myself to post on my blog!  So these pictures are a little old, but still worth seeing.
 Grandpa and Grandma came to take a look at the new addition.  The first addition isn't bad either!
 Baby boy asleep on his dad's chest.
 Apparently Big Brothers Rock and Little Brothers Roll.  I love these shirts I found online for my boys. Jobi is a great big brother.
 This shirt doesn't even fit anymore.  Sad how fast they grow.

 Cute boys in my family.
 A baby boy and his mom.
 Grandpa Gelder and his new boy.
 This outfit doesn't fit anymore either.
 A monkey hat for a monkey.  This hat actually fits him now.
 The boys

 Haha!  What a dork!
 He actually loves bath time every night.  He's got a cute little body!

 Are you sick of the cuteness yet?
My three boys!  Hansen is now 9 weeks old, but turns 10 weeks tomorrow.  Time flies.  Before you know it Jobi will be in College and Hansen in elementary school and I will be sad.  I don't want them to grow up and leave me.  I love my monkeys!  More to come, but it takes me a while.

0 comments: