CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hansen Photos, Again!

  Here is the fashionista with his adorable boy.  It's crazy to think that tomorrow Hansen will be 5 weeks old.  Time flies when you have kids for sure!
  I try to take a picture in every outfit, so there are a lot of pictures like this one.  He is just so perfect!  What a cutie pie!
  The 3 Gelder boys.  What a trio.  I think I might have to beat the girls off with a stick someday soon (then again in about 10 years)!
  This girl loves this baby so much.  She just stares at him and gives him kisses.  It is the cutest thing ever.  Reese is going to be a great cousin looking after her boy Hansen.
 Sitting on the front porch at night, getting a boy to sleep.
 These pajamas are now too tight.  He's growing like a weed.



 He's just so precious when he is sleeping.  I think Hansen looks different in every picture.  
 Deep in thought
 This is my handsome one, Hansen.  I think I buy everything that says handsome on it because his nickname has always been Handsome Hansen since we decided on his name.
 He looks so chubby here.  So cute.
 Jobi and his little brother.
 Maybe they are twins?  He is handy Hansen.
 My new baby!
 This lovely lady came and helped me for a week and we managed to get at least one picture together.
 What a nice looking boy!  I'll post more soon.  I hope no one gets sick of baby pictures!

0 comments: