CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hansen and His First Trip

 Hansen is trying to like this entertaining toy I bought for him, but he's a little unsure.  We will keep trying it out though!
 He's got a sleepy little head.
 His nickname is monkey, so this outfit is fitting.  Monkey lips!!!

 He is a great catch!  I'm glad he's mine.  Look at those guns.

 Shopping with dad.  He doesn't enjoy it much.  Either one!



 Fancy boy fell asleep like this.  Isn't he too cute?

 Fun Aunt Erin
 Grandma driving the van!  Seems pretty fitting to me.  Just about 25 years too late.
 Cousin Ryker did so good holding Hansen and feeding him at the same time!
 Everybody loves him.
 Cousin Keller
 He was so excited about Hansen.  He always wanted to hold him and feed him.  So cute!
When I came home from our visit to Rexburg, I got a surprise anniversary gift from Jon.  He picked it out himself.  Happy 13th Anniversary to me!

0 comments: