CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Ultrasound

This is an updated picture of the baby bump and the baby's new room. We went and got an ultrasound this weekend and found out it is for sure a boy and he looks normal. We can hardly wait to meet him. He just needs to grow some more.
Here is me at the ultrasound. My best friend Lisa was in town for the ultrasound. It was so nice that she got to be there with me and Jon and Jobi. She is as excited as we are to welcome a new Gelder boy into our family.
Here is a little baby hand all opened up. It is so cute and weird to think of how tiny it actually is. I love to see him move all around and all the tiny baby body parts. How lucky am I that I get to experience this all again. I never thought I would get to experience being pregnant again or get the chance to be a mother of 2. I can't wait for June. It seems so far away.
Cute little face shot. Looks like he is going to be pretty handsome. Just like his big brother!

0 comments: