CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crazy Hat Day

We went to my grandma and grandpa's house to clean it out recently and we came upon some old hats we used to play with when we were little. Reese looks lovely in this purple number. She wanted to try them all on and have her picture taken, but somehow I just got this one of her.
Me. I made everyone take a picture with this hat on. It was a cute hat.
Joey
Mom
Erin
Erin again
Kate. Look at all those rings. She must be a gypsy woman!

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Oh that is too funny all those rings I'm wearing! Everyone looks cute!

ropenracen said...

That was fun....Why do I have the most wrinkled face????

Erin Hill said...

Yea, everyone looks cute but me and my one eyed smile! Yuck! But everyone else looks super cute! Mom, I like how you are smizing. :) HAHAHA!!