CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Famous!!!

It's finally here. My jewelry got published in Bead Trends Magazine. It looks so good to. I have this turquoise bracelet and the earrings pictured below in the October issue and I have 2 or 3 items coming out in November's issue. I am so excited and it makes me want to send in more items.
Here are the earrings. The photography looks so nice to. I have to say thanks to my sister Joey. She is the one who made me enter all my pieces in the magazine. I am so happy she did. I think it's pretty cool. Thanks Joey! I can't wait to show you all in person.

6 comments:

ropenracen said...

Heather I'm so proud of you....a published bead maker. Love you.

JRG said...

So let me see if I have this right. I've been having sex with a published artist? YES!!! Congrats. I'm proud of you kid.

camping anyone said...

awesome!awesome!awesome! I think that is sooo cool! You should be very proud of yourself. You are an extremly talented girl! I am so proud of you! Love ya!

Erin said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! They are soooo cool!!! Congrats!!! Proud of you!!!

debra gaub said...

Heather, the bead thing is real awesome...I knew you were a great person.

Ellumare said...

So pretty! So proud! xoxoxo