CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Randoms

I know you have been wondering what I would look like when I am older, well, here it is! Thanks to my loving husband, I now know. It's kind of funny.
Here is the original. I sent it to Jon so he could see my reaction to the next picture.
Jon was out of town and I got a surprise delivery of flowers just to tell me that he loves me. So sweet! It was seriously one of the prettiest bouquets of flowers I have ever have.
Scary Jobi. He wanted me to take a picture of him so he could see. I thought it was pretty scary looking.
Here is a recent picture of the baby. She is getting so big. She is finally growing into her ears! We love her and we feel like she has so much of Wagner in her. He definitely chose the Hainey to be in our family.
Daddy and his girl. Such a sweetie and a hottie!
Uh oh! A surprise visit from the mouse. I just love this picture of my Maisey Mouse. It's like she is playing peek a boo with us!

1 comments:

ropenracen said...

Heather, you are pretty young or old...I love ya. I think Wagoner who is here with me now, came back as Hainze....the animal intuistionist says that happens all the time. Believe what you want I guess.