CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crazy Hat People

We went to Target shopping with Kate and her kids in Idaho Falls the last time I was in Idaho. I love my Reesie and she loves to shop and all things girly. She is so fun!
How precious! She looks great in anything.
Uh oh! Captain America came to save the day. Dax loves to wear hats. I think Kate eventually bought this for him!
My hero!
What a goof ball. Just like her mom!
What a hottie/gangster.
I love Kate in the background. I'm sure she will love it too.

What a great group! There are some handsome boys in this family.

4 comments:

camping anyone said...

how fun! pretty cute pics. Hope you had fun on your weekend alone!

Kate and Cole said...

Haha these are great! And I did not buy it for him! I told him to ask aunt heather!!

Erin Hill said...

How funny!!!! How did I miss this trip to target?!?! I love those pics!!!! What a fun auntie!

ropenracen said...

Kinda feelin sad I missed it too...next time, (I'll get it for your Daxie)