CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Colorado

Thanks for all the love for Wagner! I know everyone loves him.


We are in Colorado this week visiting friends and seeing old places we use to go. We are having fun so far and we are staying with my friend Lisa and her family. She just remodeled her house and added on and it is truly amazing. I will have to take some pictures. We are headed up to Woodland Park today to visit old friends and to see our old stomping grounds. It should be fun, but it is a little colder up there. It is like 14 degrees or more warmer at Lisa's house. That's what you get at 9,000 ft elevation!
I will try to take some photos.

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Have fun! I remember when I came to visit you and I got so sick from the elevation!takes some getting used to! Have fun! Miss you,