CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Goodbye to Our Good Boy

Here are a few pictures to honor our best boy dog, Wagner. We have to put him to sleep tonight at 6:00 and the time is going by way to fast today. He has a neurological problem that is making his back legs not communicate to his brain. It is so sad to watch. So here are a few pictures in his memory.










He has been the best dog and 12 years has gone by way to fast. Everyone who spends time with him always tell us how much they love him. He will be missed terribly. We love you, Big Nose.

6 comments:

ropenracen said...

Heather, I'm just sitting here crying...I feel so bad for you guys. Hes such a sweetheart dog. Its not going to be the same without him. mI would be honored to have you put his ashes anywhere you would think he would like to be on our place. Love you Waggie.

Erin said...

I am also sitting here with tears welling up in my eyes. I am so sorry about Wagner. He is such a good dog and I know he means a lot to your/our family. Love you guys(including all animals).

Kate and Cole said...

He will be missed. He is the best dog ever! I love you!

camping anyone said...

oh Heather I am so sorry. I am sitting here crying also. You guys really got some great pics of him and his sidekick. You were able to do alot of fun things together as a family. I will really miss ol big nose and the way he loved the little kids. He is one of my all time favorite dogs and he wasnt even mine. Love you Wagolee.

Lisa said...

I love you all - We will miss big nose so much!!

Anisa said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose a member of your family.