CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moab Trip

This is at the top of the Delicate Arch hike we went on. I think this is such a cute picture. Just me and my boy.
This one is right before you turn the corner and see the Delicate Arch. Jobi was super scared to be so close to the edge and so he had to keep ahold of this rock wall.
Here it is! It looks so much bigger in person. That is a teeny tiny Jobi and Jon on the left.
Jon and Jobi under the Arch.
Here they are waiting their turn to take a picture under the arch.
Jobi and mom hiking the slick rock to the arch.
We went on two hikes and Jon went on a few bike rides. We had such a great time.
This is by where we camped. It's weird to see the snowy mountains in the background when it is so nice at the camp site.
Jobi and Ruby on the mountain right next to our campsite. She is a little hiking machine and so is Jobi. He can run and run up a mountain and jump around and still not be tired. While Jon and I are stopping to catch our breath. I wish I had that kind of energy.
My boys on the Fisher Towers hike. This is pretty close to the beginning of the hike. It was so pretty. It feels like you are in a foreign country.

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Good pics Hez...you look so skinny, and cute. Looks like you had a good time. How is Waggie?

Kate and Cole said...

I loved these pics! Thanks for sharing! I had no idea the arch was that HUGE! I need to take my family there sometime. Looks like lots of fun hiking. And you look great in these pictures...super skinny and stylish. I love yoU!